Sunday 6 January 2008

The L Word Season Five Promo Shots


It's that time of year again: We're all eagerly awaiting the latest season of The L Word, and the tantalising promo shots are released! As I haven't even seen Season Four, posting this has been absolute torture for me...




Aw, Jenny and Shane bored at the gym...For some reason I like to imagine them as sulky teenagers at the back of the PE class...


An oddly sexy dress for Mama T...











Oh Shane, what have they done to your hair?




Although here it's a rather handy excuse for the personal trainer to get a bit more intimate...


And more bad hair! Poor Kit, she looks like one of those perky little dogs!






I was going to insert a tasteless "bench-press" joke here, but I decided not to.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually loving Shane's new do, but what on earth has happened to Kit? What style is that, I ask? Sack the Hair Stylist!

Visit my Internet Rainbow