Tuesday 12 December 2006

Iwantoneofthose.com


Iwantoneofthose.com is a truly fantabulous site, as if everyone didn't know that already, but I am annoyed with it at the mo, as everything I wanted to order for Christmas has sold out, including this adorable little suit for my Jack Russell! I'd got all excited at the thought of him running around on Christmas Day like a loon, the little bell jingling merrily, but tis not to be...




Now, IWOOT have stocked some crazy and amazing things in their time, but this takes the proverbial biscuit. Not so much for the idea, which is actually pretty cool, but the godawful price...£3000! Why, for god's sake? They're not even real palm-trees! Actually, one suspects that real palm-trees would probably be a damn site cheaper. And the fronds have built-in UV protection, do they? How amazing, so does sunscreen, and thats not exactly difficult to put on.

For a closer look at what I'm ranting about, looky here: http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/lifestyle-home/bbq-garden/desert-island-hammock/index.html



On a brighter note, they also stock my really rather cool backwards clock, so for a touch of Dark And Bright-endorsed homewear, click here: http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/office-toys/backwards-clock/index.html

And will IWOOT give me some goodies for all this free publicity? Will they arse!

No comments:

Visit my Internet Rainbow