Tuesday 12 December 2006

More L Word promos!

Helena Peabody! *Boo! Hiss!*

Hey, I'm not being cruel, it's panto season!

But seriously, Helena could have been great, she's brunette, British, and has a sexy upper-class accent.If only she wasn't such a control-freak ego-maniac...

Lovely frock though.










Shane. Looking like a rock star.No, looking edible.Ooh,look, you can see she's wearing white pants. Hugo Boss, methinks?
















Hmm, now this pic is intriguing, Bette, with two new characters who are apparently called Marlee (left) and Cybil (right). Hell, for all I know they could have been in the show a year already. I need Season Three.













Now, this pic I'm quite excited about.Apparently the new chick is called Papi, she's Alice's new love interest, and aside from looking stunning in that photo, she's set to become the show's first butch character, apparently. Can't say I'm feeling the bitch vibe, but it should be interesting.

No comments:

Visit my Internet Rainbow