Thursday 15 February 2007

Anita Blake comics

Ok, so once again I apologise for the lack of updates.But I do have an excuse, I spent a lovely Valentines Day in London.And managed to stumble upon the Forbidden Planet megastore! It was as if I'd died and gone to geek heaven...


Whilst alternately squealing like the massive fan-girl that I am, and swooning at the array of merchandise, I came across the Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter comicbook.


For those of you who have not yet heard of the Anita Blake novels, they are the trashiest, fastest-paced, sexy horror novels you will ever come across.Little plot, but lots of ultraviolence, angst, and vampire-sex.They've been described as Buffy for grown-ups (a disputable title, but then I worship at Whedon's feet) and whilst they'll never win any prizes for thought-provoking literature, the Anita-verse is an engrossing world that makes for a very fun read.


And now we can experience it in full colour! And as an added incentive, check out this promo of Anita looking tres Michelle Rodriguez.

1 comment:

Maximus Doom said...

Geeks for President! We rock!

Visit my Internet Rainbow