Sunday 4 February 2007

What A Load Of Bull...

This story is freaky, not just because the general weirdness if it, but because I practically predicted it.Somehow, during a discussion about the bizarre ingredients found in some hair products (crushed pearls, that sort of thing) I mentioned that semen might be quite good, due to the high protein content.(I have some weird converstaions, okay?)

Anyway, obviously Hari's of Chelsea has read my mind.They are now offering a forty-five minute treatment that "involves massaging a protein-rich mixture of bull semen and a plant root into the client's hair" according to the press release.And the Metro says "The semen is refrigerated before use and doesn't smell. It leaves your hair looking wonderfully soft and thick."

I might try it...

No comments:

Visit my Internet Rainbow