Thursday 1 February 2007

Lacey Online!

Tammy Lynn Micheals (The L Word's Lacey and Mrs Melissa Etheridge) has her very own blog right here on Blogspot!

http://hollywoodfarmgirl.blogspot.com/

It's mostly written in Haiku form, which is...interesting.

I love how she lists Melissa Etheridge as one of her favourite musicians!

Also, I found this quote from Teen Vogue - Spring 2001, which really backs up Tammy Lynn Micheals' Dykon status:

"It was only the fourth or fifth episode of Popular, and I was in the hair-and-makeup trailer, going over my lines for the next scene."You have to lose weight," Betty ordered, rolling up the tape measure. "You've gotten very heavy, Tammy."
My jaw dropped. My heart raced. I began to sweat icicles. ...
Even though I had heard about Hollywood's obsession with thinness, I never though I'd be seeing the issue face-to-face --- especially at size 4.
So instead of dutifully striving to meet those unrealistic standards, I challenged them. I spoke to one of our producers, a woman who was visibly angry.She told me not to lose the weight and to forget Betty's remarks. Betty didn't come back after the first season. I got support. It was so great."

No comments:

Visit my Internet Rainbow