Monday 1 January 2007

Andrew

Andrew-centric fics
Funnel Cakes And Flying Monkeys

Home to the pant-wettingly brilliant A Brief History Of Andrew
graphic novel!


Andrew/Anya
Andrew and Anya - Demonology
Andrew and Anya - Funnel Cakes And Flying Monkeys


Andrew/Ethan
Andrew and Ethan - Funnel Cakes And Flying Monkeys


Andrew/Giles
Andrew and Giles - Funnel Cakes And Flying Monkeys


Andrew/Jonathan
Andrew and Jonathan - Funnel Cakes And Flying Monkeys


Andrew/Spike
Andrew and Spike - Funnel Cakes And Flying Monkeys

Tucker's Brother
Okay, I know right now someone wants to hit me for reccing an Andrew/Spike fic, but Tucker's Brother is so good that it breaks my little heart every fucking time.

It's not set in Season Seven on their little roadtrip as you might expect, its set way back in Season Six when Spike is still messed-up over Buffy and Andrew is just messed-up over his life.

The pressure of never living up to his sibling, of being a nobody, just "Tucker's Brother", all comes pouring out onto the page.PWP this is not.The feelings of hopelessness and self-loathing and, yes, godammit, wanting to be wanted are just so raw and sincere.Beautiful.Bonus points for the ending that makes me want to cry.

Quote: "It makes me feel like I'm... I don't know... part of something. Like it matters if I'm around." Andrew speaks fast, the words rushing over his tongue.
"Sometimes I feel like I'm not even here. Like- like I have to make people see me or I'll just disappear."
"I get that," Spike says reflectively.
"No, you don't," Andrew snaps. "You don't know what it's like to be me."
Spike chuckles. "I *was* you.





Andrew/Warren
Andrew and Warren - Down With The Sickness
http://www.no-hero.org/fcfm/indexx.html


Andrew/Wesley
Andrew and Wesley - Funnel Cakes And Flying Monkeys


Andrew/Xander
Andrew and Xander - Shadows & Dust Collective
Andrew and Xander - Funnel Cakes And Flying Monkeys

No comments:

Visit my Internet Rainbow