Thursday 18 January 2007

Top Eleven Lesbian Fashion Accessories

I found this article quite funny
http://www.afterellen.com/node/4520

I've no idea why there are eleven items on this list rather than the usual ten, but hey, it works(probably something to do with there being eleven items on it.)Hmm, "Top Eleven Lesbian Fashion Accessories", I can see that in next month's Vogue! It was quite funny reading it and ticking off the ones I'm guilty of...

Flannel: check (although I only wear my flannel shirt when I'm ill, or channelling the spirit of Kurt Cobain).

Guitars...I've lusted over them, but never bought one.

Motorcycle jacket:check. Black leather, cummon!

Vest, hmm, thats a waistcoat to us proper English speakers, what we call a vest is number two on the list, a ribbed tanktop.And yes I own both of these, but Kate Moss does have a similar one to me, and my ribbed tanktop is saved by being pink.Not so butch now, huh?

Tattoos, hmm, does a henna addiction count?

Oh, and ties. I do like my ties, but they've gotta be skinny! I have the basic black, and one that I just could not resist, black with hot pink slashes and the legend "girls rock!" How queercore is that?!

No comments:

Visit my Internet Rainbow