Friday 12 January 2007

Gravitation!

There are ten reasons why I am putting this up:

One: I'd rather watch youtube than work.

Two: I'm a sad slash freak who gets off on the Yaoi.

Three: I'm never gonna be able to afford Gravi on dvd, so I shall have to make to with the manga and fan-vids...

Four: Its the boys! In full colour! (see above)

Five: Songs about quasi-abusive relationships can be sexy.

Six: The split second shot of Hiro looking up from his yoghurt, to the lyrics "I toss and turn/I can't sleep at night".SEXY.Adds homoerotic undertones to the homoerotic overtones.

Seven: "Don't touch me please" as Yuki backs Shuichi into the corner...brings back all the confusion and frustration from the early tracks.

Eight: Bad Luck on stage! I must search around for that site where you can buy Bad Luck and Nittle Grasper t-shirts...

Nine: I need to get RJ to read the damn books so we can fangirl together.As of now, fangirl can officially be a noun and a verb.See "slag/to slag" and "scout/to be scouted".

Ten: I can't think of a tenth reason, but cummon, this video is great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heya!!! awesome vid+S lol defo top a my list keep me informed with furture prohect thingies and shit like that love to help *my community on notschool told me to help more often* ahaha WHEN AM I GNAS C U AGAIN :@ ahah aw well love ya anyways chauo for now

Visit my Internet Rainbow