Tuesday 23 January 2007

She's hot, but she's not THAT hot...

I came across this quite cute wallpaper that someone had constructed of the very lovely Ms Moennig.And then I read the poem.Now, you probably can't make it out on the picture, so I have typed it out (removing the author's name):

To Kate Moennig,

I would say you are the one to change the world entirely.
Looking at you, I mean, is there any man more woman than you?
Or is there any woman more man than you?

You are the one and you know it.

Someone in between genders and cannot be captured completely by either definition of them.
I am sorry for being so worldless because there is no single word in my dictionary has the capacity to hold the whole you in.

Okay, first off, pretty poem, nice wallpaper.And if you've read any of this site, you probably know that I have a slight obsession with Kate.And thats normal.What red-blooded queer girl doesn't ?
However, am I the only person who finds that poem a little bit stalkery?

No comments:

Visit my Internet Rainbow